you give permission for novoinsure Insurance Brokers Private Limited (including its authorized representatives and its business partners) to contact you via email, phone call, sms, or WhatsApp and offer our services for the product you have chosen, imparting product knowledge, offer promotional offers running on the Website and offers by its authorized business partners. Even if you have registered for DND, DNC, or NCPR service(s), you hereby consent and permit novoinsure.com to contact you on your mobile number for the aforementioned objectives. Additionally, you give novoinsure.com permission to contact you via WhatsApp. Your consent in this regard will be valid so long as neither you nor the other party deactivates your account.
Controllers of Personal Information
Your personal data will be stored and collected by NOVO Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd
Purposes of collection of your data
When you create an account, use its products or services, browse its website pages, or when an employer organization shares its employee data, novoinsure.com collects your information. You are requested to provide information that may be personal to you when you register with novoinsure.com, such as your first and last names, your state and city of residence, your email address, your cellphone number, your date of birth, your financial information, your know your customer information, and your medical history, among other things. You are no longer anonymous to us once you register and sign in at the website. Additionally, you are prompted for your contact number during registration and you consent to receiving SMSs and wireless device notifications regarding our services. As a result, by registering, you give novoinsure.com permission to send you text and email alerts.
We use your information to:
● Answer questions or fulfil requests that you have made.
● process any requests or orders you've submitted.
● administer any agreements with our authorised business partners or otherwise carry out our responsibilities under those agreements in connection with our business operations and functions for the purpose of soliciting business for insurance, delivering pre- and post-sale services, resolving claims, and offering you any other services as permitted by applicable
laws or for any other insurance-related purposes.
● Prepare for and fix issues with any services that are provided to you.
● Offer your business organisation group insurance coverage and wellness centre
services/health and wellness-related information.
● To the extent permitted by applicable legislation, send you information about special offers
or promotions from insurance companies. Additionally, we might inform you of fresh
features or goods.
● to improve the quality of the services provided and our website. As permitted by relevant
regulations, we may combine information we get from you with information about you we
receive from our business partners or third parties.
● to send you notifications, correspondence, and deal alerts regarding your use of the
services this website offers.
● For reasons that are consistent with the reasons, the information was acquired and/or other
reasons as permitted by applicable legislation, third parties, and outsourced organizations.
● where we must adhere to a legal requirement in accordance with the relevant legal and
● as specified elsewhere in this privacy statement.
● Your personally identifiable information as submitted by you under your account section on
our website may be required by some aspects of this website or our services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure :-
In the following specific instances, we may share your Information provided on the Website with any
third party, service provider, or business partner without first getting your consent:
1. When disclosure is requested or mandated by law, a court, a governmental agency, or other authority, in order to verify identify, prevent, detect, or investigate an incident—including one using computers—or to prosecute and punish offenders. These disclosures are disclosed in the good faith belief that they are reasonably required for upholding the terms and conditions of this agreement as
well as for complying with all relevant laws and regulations.
2. In the event that novoinsure is bought out by or merged with another company, novoinsure will transmit information about you.
3. Where we must abide by applicable legal and regulatory framework. We Gather Cookies. A cookie is a bit of data that is saved on the user's computer and associated with personal data about the user. Both persistent cookies and session ID cookies may be used by us. When you close your browser or log out, session ID cookies expire and are deleted. A persistent cookie is a small text file that is kept on the hard drive of your computer for a long time. PRP may track user preferences while they are on a website by using session ID cookies. Additionally, they reduce load times and cut back on server operations. PRP may use persistent cookies to record data such as whether or not you want your password to be remembered. using cookies on
We use log files, just like most other common websites. Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks are just a few examples of the data that may be collected in order to analyse trends, administer the website, follow user movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic data. This automatically gathered log data may be combined with other data we have about you. We do this to enhance the services we provide to you, as well as to enhance site functioning, marketing, and analytics.
Email: Opt out
Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd want to stop receiving email announcements and other marketing materials from us. Please be aware that processing your request could
We always use adequate organisational and technical security controls to safeguard the data we gather from you. We employ a variety of electronic, administrative, and physical security measures to guard against accidental loss, destruction, or damage to information as well as against any unauthorised or criminal use or alteration of information. However, no technique of electronic storage or transmission via the Internet is completely secure. As a result, we are unable to ensure its complete security. Your login information and password must also be kept private and secure, and you are not permitted to give these details to anyone else.
Data Grievance Officer
Below are the name and contact information for the Grievance Officer in case you have any complaints regarding in accordance with applicable law on information technology and rules enacted thereunder: